I am a registered dietitian (RD) in Toronto that is as charismatic as they come, who also happens to be a 3x published author with an unmatched passion for helping you reach your health goals. I completed my requirements for accreditation as a registered dietitian at the University of Toronto Dalla Lana School of Public Health, where I also graduated with a Master’s degree in public health nutrition (MPH).
Registered dietitians like myself are members of a strictly regulated health profession and require extensive training to display the “RD” credential. As a part of my comprehensive preparation, I completed placements at The University Health Network, The Canadian Sugar Institute and the Canadian Diabetes Association, where I was also employed after graduation before pursuing private practice in 2015.
After five years of thriving business, hundreds of people helped, countless media & speaking engagements and three published books, I continue to passionately purse excellence in my private nutrition practice which I offer both online and out of the Motion Fit Clinic at 1910 Yonge street right at the corner of Yonge & Davisville and easily accessible on the TTC. On top of all that? I’m a pretty funny guy!
- | Ryerson University - BASc Food & Nutrition
- | University of Toronto Dalla Lana School of Public Health - MPH - Master's of Public Health in Nutrition
- | College of Dietitians of Ontario - RD - Registered Dietitian
- | University Health Network
- | Canadian Sugar Institute
- | Canadian Diabetes Association