When it comes to cookies, there are two kinds of people: 1) People who love those cookies crispy and 2) People who want those cookies soft and gooey! I have created 1 recipe that gives you both option’s meaning this is the PERFECT cookie for everyone!
My guest blogger Katie is back at it again with this absolute gem, let’s take a closer look:
Gluten Free White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2/3 cup of gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup of millet flour (can be substituted for more oat flour)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup of lightly sifted brown sugar (Do not pack!)
- ¼ cup heaping of chopped macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup heaping of chopped Lindt White Chocolate and Coconut Bar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of coconut or olive oil
- 3-5 tbsp of soy/almond milk, as needed
- Pink of salt
- Preheat the oven to 380 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients, add wet, and form a big ball.
- Form into 14-20 smaller balls
~For Crispy cookies: bake right away
~For Soft Cookies: refrigerate until cold
- Spread out cookies on the baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes (They will look slightly undercooked).
- Remove from the oven and let cookies cool on the tray for at least 10 minutes before removing. (This allow them to keep cooking)
~For Crispy Cookies: store in a glass lidded container
~For soft cookie: store in a plastic lidded container.
Recipe Created by: Katie Henderson, submitted with Emily Fentie’s stamp of approval – @alittlefreshflavour team!
Adapted loosely from Chocolate Covered Katie
Thanks for another gem Katie!
Andy De Santis RD MPH